Academic Programs Coordinator
Academic Programs Coordinator
|Office:||BASIS Independent McLean|
BASIS Independent McLean is seeking qualified candidates for an Academic Programs Coordinator!
Who We Are
BASIS Independent Schools is a network of PreK-12 private schools raising the standards of student learning to the highest international levels. In five years, we have established five leading private schools in some of the world's most dynamic regions, including New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent Schools is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
What We're Looking For
BASIS Independent McLean is seeking an Academic Programs Coordinator to support our culture of academic excellence and to ensure the success of our students. This position is all about systems and organization, and requires great attention to detail due to the complex elements of our dynamic instructional program. With so many moving parts, we need someone that can simultaneously see the big picture and also arrive at the smallest details quickly. Through elevated expectations and a willingness to ensure that all teachers, staff, and students have the support they need to be successful, our Academic Programs Coordinator will take a meticulous approach to managing student records in order to enhance the educational experience.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Organizing and managing student enrollments and withdrawals.
- Developing processes to maintain accurate records management (paper-based and online) within regulatory guidelines.
- Generating and submitting timely reports and uploads.
- Performing database reconciliations.
- Managing attendance.
- Collaborating with administrators, deans, faculty, IT and counselors to facilitate and improve services to students and other constituencies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree with appropriate clearance.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in collecting and analyzing data.
- Expert communication skills, both oral and written.
- Expert problem solving and customer skills.
- Ability to work with computer applications and systems
- Prior experience with curriculum management systems (strongly preferred).
The Nitty Gritty
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Even if you don't contribute to your 401K, we will contribute 3% and will match up to 9% after five years.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
Note: BASIS Independent Schools, LLC (BINS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. BINS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.
Job Reference #: 1056382