Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Business Analyst/Project Manager
|Office:||BASIS Independent Schools Central Office - Scottsdale|
BASIS Independent Schools is seeking qualified applicants for a Business Analyst/Project Manager position.
Who we are...
The mission of BASIS Independent Schools is to redefine education by raising the levels of student learning to the highest international standards. Every BASIS Independent school creates a joyful learning community where hard work is celebrated and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes. In just a few years, we have established five highly regarded private schools (PreK12) in some of the world's most dynamic regions: New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent Schools is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working professionals to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
You can expect to...
BASIS Independent Schools is seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join our fast-paced and energetic Finance Team in our central office in Scottsdale, AZ. In this role, you will be instrumental in driving projects to provide accounting operations support and to ensure that the accounting department is meeting all accounting project needs efficiently. You will use your organizational skills and think outside the box to work on a variety of projects dealing with process and improvement. As such, you will be a point of contact for the operations teams at the schools
Our entrepreneurial environment creates opportunities for you to use a hands-on and data-driven approach to improve process to streamline the sharing of best practices across our network of schools. You will drive results through a tireless work ethic, meeting quick turn-around timelines, building and leading successful inter-departmental relationships, and constantly thinking creatively about how we can further elevate and enhance our services to BASIS Independent Schools.
- Work closely with the Central Controller to support the schools in their accounting and operational needs.
- Collaborate with school management and staff to facilitate timely completion of projects that help to optimize operational efficiency.
- Gather and analyze data for special projects.
- Collaborate with other central office departments to support special projects for accounting, enrollment, and operations.
To join our team you must...
- Have excellent organization and high attention to detail, including analytical skills and experience with creating and providing reporting.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong work ethic as an individual contributor and a supportive team member.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, be willing to take risks in a demanding start-up culture, and be a creative thinker to solve problems or improve efficiency with school operations.
- Have Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook) skills, especially a strong aptitude with Excel.
- A Bachelors Degree in Business with a track record of professional growth and a reputation for detailed work- an Accounting Degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on several projects at once.
- Willingness to complete a performance task to show analytical skills with creating reports in Excel.
The Nitty Gritty...
Benefits and Salary: Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: BASIS Independent Schools, LLC (BINS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. BINS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.