Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
|Office:||BASIS Independent Silicon Valley|
|Location:||San Jose, CA|
BASIS Independent Silicon Valley is seeking qualified candidates for a Facilities Assistant!
Who we are...
The mission of BASIS Independent Schools is to redefine education by raising the levels of student learning to the highest international standards. Every BASIS Independent school provides a joyful learning community where hard work is celebrated and intellectual pursuits result inextraordinary outcomes.In just four years we have established five highly-regarded private schools (PK-12) in some of the world's most dynamic regions: New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
BASIS Independent Silicon Valley is currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Facilities Assistant. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Facilities Assistant will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing classrooms, bathrooms, the cafeteria, and other public areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay and full-time benefits.
You can expect to...
- Provide general housekeeping services during school hours.
- Assist school teams with event set-up and tear-down.
- Support the Head of Operations on other projects and tasks as needed.
- Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred). Ability to obtain a valid fingerprint clearance is required to work at BASIS. Experience with janitorial or housekeeping services. Must be able to stand for long periods of time inside and outside of the building and to lift items up to 60 pounds.
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience with janitorial work. Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
The Nitty Gritty...
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: BASIS Independent Schools, LLC (BINS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. BINS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.
Job Reference #: 858728