Operations Project Manager
Operations Project Manager
|Office:||BASIS Independent Schools Central Office - Scottsdale|
The BASIS Independent Schools Central Office is seeking qualified candidates for an Operations Project Manager!
Who we are
The mission of BASIS Independent Schools is to redefine education by raising the levels of student learning to the highest international standards. Every BASIS Independent school provides a joyful learning community where hard work is celebrated and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes. In just six years we have established five highly-regarded private schools (Age 2-12) in some of the world’s most dynamic regions: New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working professionals to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
What we are looking for
BASIS Independent is seeking an Operations Project Manager to join our fast-paced and energetic Operations team in our central corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ. In this role you will be instrumental in driving projects to optimize department and school quality and efficiency. You will use your creativity, organizational and analytical skills to expand and improve the quality and efficiency of school operations. Your ability to adapt to and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment will constantly be tapped as you look for new ways to improve process, provide thorough analysis of data and create and maintain documentation of critical information. Projects include research, vendor engagement and heavy use of excel for analytics. You will drive results through a tireless work ethic, meeting quick turn-around timelines, building and leading successful inter-departmental relationships, and constantly thinking creatively about how we can further elevate and enhance BASIS Independent School operations. This position directly reports to the Vice President of Operations.
You can expect to
- Collaborate with BASIS Independent central departments and school leaders to support and manage projects that help to optimize operational quality and efficiency for our campuses.
- Establish due dates for deliverables and ensure adherence to required time frames
- Gather and analyze data regarding school non-academic programs including Extracurricular Programs, Summer Programs, Student Transportation Services and monthly budget and financial reporting
- Assist with Operations vendor contracts and management
- Support the development, implementation, documentation and training for new or improved operational systems, processes and policies
- Maintain and update intranet resources and documentation
- Conduct new school and new market research and analysis
- Oversee Re-enrollment processes of over 3000 students across five schools
- Other duties as assigned
To join our team, you must
- Have 3+ years’ experience managing small to mid-size projects
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have the ability to prioritize and work on a number of projects at once
- Have excellent organization and high attention to detail
- Have excellent analytical skills and experience with creating and providing reporting
- Have exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take risks in a demanding start-up culture
- Have a strong work ethic as an individual contributor and a supportive team member
- Have high personal integrity and ethical sensitivity
- Have strong team building and coaching skills
- Be a creative thinker and possess problem-solving skills - you are always thinking about ways to improve our school and its operations
- Be willing to occasionally travel to our offices and schools in Northern California, New York City and Northern Virginia
- Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook) skills are essential
- Advanced Excel knowledge preferred
Required: A Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or work experience in a related field such as office, facilities or hospitality management with a track record of professional growth and success. Minimum of 3 years of experience is required. Candidates with diverse experiences are encouraged to apply.
The Nitty Gritty
Benefits and Salary: Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package.
BASIS Independent Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. BASIS Independent expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at https://jobs.basisindependent.com/ or https://www.springeducationgroup.com/careers/