Academic Programs Coordinator
Academic Programs Coordinator
BASIS Independent Fremont Upper is seeking qualified candidates for an Academic Programs Coordinator!
What We're Looking For
BASIS Independent Fremont is seeking an Academic Programs Coordinator to support our culture of academic excellence and to ensure the success of our students. This position is all about systems and organization, and requires great attention to detail due to the complex elements of our dynamic instructional program. With so many moving parts, we need someone that can simultaneously see the big picture and also arrive at the smallest details quickly. Through elevated expectations and a willingness to ensure that all teachers, staff, and students have the support they need to be successful, our Academic Programs Coordinator will take a meticulous approach to managing student records in order to enhance the educational experience.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Organizing and managing student enrollments and withdrawals.
- Developing processes to maintain accurate records management (paper-based and online) within regulatory guidelines.
- Generating and submitting timely reports and uploads.
- Performing database reconciliations.
- Managing attendance.
- Collaborating with administrators, deans, faculty, IT and counselors to facilitate and improve services to students and other constituencies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree with appropriate clearance.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in collecting and analyzing data.
- Expert communication skills, both oral and written.
- Expert problem solving and customer skills.
- Ability to work with computer applications and systems
- Prior experience with curriculum management systems (strongly preferred).
BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Salary - Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. The pay is $26-28 per hour.
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Eligible participants may receive a 50% Company match for the first 10% of employee earnings deferred.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $26 to $28/hour
The pay is $26-$28 per hour.</li><li>Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills
Job Reference #: 2423455