We are seeking qualified candidates for a Recruiting Specialist!
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for providing recruiting support throughout the recruiting process for BASIS Curriculum Schools, from posting positions and sourcing candidates, through offer and onboarding steps, working with hiring managers, recruiting team members, and candidates. The goal of this specialist is to enhance both the recruiting function across our globally recognized network of schools, as well as providing an exceptional candidate experience. Recruiting functions will include conducting interviews, attending career fairs, compiling market intelligence, and managing various reports for leadership decisions.
The Recruitment Specialist will be pivotal in driving the social media presence.
- Manage the applicant tracking system, including posting jobs
- Respond to inquiries from candidates and employees, hiring managers, and recruitment partners in a professional and timely manner.
- Screen applications and conduct interviews for teaching positions.
- Assisting the recruitment team with all administration and logistics for demo days and job fairs.
- Manages expenses pertinent to the recruiting process.
- Searches resume database sites, including colleges and social media channels for candidates and contact them regarding available positions.
- Compose weekly recruiting report.
- Keep up to date on developments in international teaching industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Organization and attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- A creative approach to solving problems
- High level of discretion
- Customer focus and dedication to achieving the best possible recruitment service
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed with a proactive work approach
- Solution focused attitude
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 years in a service or administrative role, preferably in Recruiting or Human Resources
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel, including reporting skills as well as email and the internet
- Recruiting experience in screening applicants and proactive sourcing techniques and approaches
- Awareness of recruiting and social media channels