School Services Manager
BASIS Independent Schools is seeking qualified applicants for a School Services Manager position.
Who We Are
BASIS Independent Schools is a network of PreK-grade 12 private schools raising the standards of student learning to the highest international levels. In five years, we have established five leading private schools in some of the world's most dynamic regions, including New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent Schools is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
What We’re Looking For
BASIS Independent is seeking a School Services Manager to join our fast-paced and energetic School Services team in our central office in Scottsdale, AZ. In this role, you will be instrumental in driving projects to support student learning and optimize departmental and school efficiency. You will use your organizational skills to expand and improve the quality of academic and student programs by creating an intranet resource library for school leaders. You will use your administrative and analytical skills to oversee projects that include managing timelines for Master Schedule construction, analyzing academic data to better inform decision making, and preserving consistency of data across the various systems.
Our entrepreneurial environment creates opportunities for you to use a data-driven approach to improve process to streamline the sharing of best-practices across our network of schools. You will drive results through a determined work ethic, meeting quick turn-around timelines, building and leading successful inter-departmental relationships, and constantly thinking creatively about how we can further elevate and enhance our services to BASIS Independent Schools.
- Work closely with the Director of School Services to support and monitor academic and student programs at our private school campuses.
- Support schools with Master Schedule construction and implementation.
- Collaborate with school management and staff to facilitate timely completion of projects that help to optimize both student outcomes and operational efficiency.
- Gather and analyze data for master schedule construction, student performance, and progress towards graduation requirements.
- Audit data in various systems and confirm data consistency between them.
- Maintain an intranet document system of best practices, processes and policies. Highlight these resources to school admin through monthly newsletters.
- Assist the schools with complex and time-sensitive projects.
- Improve the quality of reports that are used to drive decisions by our Head of Schools and executive team.
- Collaborate with other central office departments to support special projects for student enrollment, facility improvements, marketing materials and school forms.
- Have excellent organization and high attention to detail, including analytical skills and experience with creating and providing reporting.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong work ethic as an individual contributor and a supportive team member.
- Be a creative thinker to solve problems or improve efficiency with school operations.
- Be willing to occasionally travel to our offices and schools in Northern California, New York City and Northern Virginia.
- Have Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook) skills. Advanced Excel knowledge is required.
- A Bachelor's degree and 3 years of administrative experience with a track record of professional growth and reputation for detailed work.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on several projects at once.
- Willingness to complete a performance task to show analytical skills with creating reports in Excel.
The Nitty Gritty
Benefits and Salary: Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Eligible participants may receive a 50% Company match for the first 10% of employee earnings deferred.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
Note: Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC, and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.