School Systems Coordinator
BASIS Independent Manhattan is seeking qualified candidates for a School Systems Coordinator for the 2020-2021 school year!
Who We Are
BASIS Independent Schools is a network of PreK-grade 12 private schools raising the standards of student learning to the highest international levels. In five years, we have established five leading private schools in some of the world's most dynamic regions, including New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent Schools is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
What We're Looking For
BASIS Independent Manhattan is seeking a School Systems Coordinator to provide support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS Independent Schools. In this role, the School Systems Coordinator is primarily responsible for aiding in the management of all systems related to student schedules, teacher substitutes and assessment administration.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining student schedules
- Managing records of teacher substitutions and teacher activities (e.g. field trips, Term Projects)
- Maintaining attendance records
- Coordinating BASIS Independent Schools curriculum and assessment process
- Coordinating assessment administration of external exams
- Performing analysis of academic data
- Database management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office- especially Excel
- Student Supervision
Minimum Qualifications: A Bachelor's degree and valid fingerprint clearance are required to work at BASIS Independent Schools.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience working in an educational environment. Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
The Nitty Gritty
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Eligible participants may receive a 50% Company match for the first 10% of employee earnings deferred.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
Note: Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC, and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.